A Game.

“Matchstick Men” Yups, it was too good to be true until morning!

Waiting for a female to chime in and say “A Few Good Men”

24 hours just a joke

“Banlieue 13”

“Jaws”

District 9 ok, a joke again

“300” joke!

“Snow white and the seven dwarves”

Human Centipede?

“Don’t Tell Mom, the Babysitter’s Dead”

Million Dollar Baby

Rear Window

silver surfer

lol @ A few good men. “Heat”

Indecent Proposal

JensensalphaMale Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Indecent Proposal Hey there! I meant to text you back the other day, but I’ve had a ridiculous couple of weeks. To sum it up, my PM that I worked with got let go and now they want me to relocate. I’ve got a limited time to decide between moving and staying here. Left my phone at home today, so I’ll hit you up on FB or later tonight. I’ll throw another one in for s&gs … Basic Instinct

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JensensalphaMale Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Indecent Proposal > > Hey there! I meant to text you back the other day, > but I’ve had a ridiculous couple of weeks. To sum > it up, my PM that I worked with got let go and now > they want me to relocate. I’ve got a limited time > to decide between moving and staying here. Left my > phone at home today, so I’ll hit you up on FB or > later tonight. > > > I’ll throw another one in for s&gs … > > Basic Instinct We need to catch up!

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daviskr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > JensensalphaMale Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Indecent Proposal > > > > Hey there! I meant to text you back the other > day, > > but I’ve had a ridiculous couple of weeks. To > sum > > it up, my PM that I worked with got let go and > now > > they want me to relocate. I’ve got a limited > time > > to decide between moving and staying here. Left > my > > phone at home today, so I’ll hit you up on FB > or > > later tonight. > > > > > > I’ll throw another one in for s&gs … > > > > Basic Instinct > > > We need to catch up! Yes, sir. Gchat is up and running during the day … Hit me up whenevs!

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JensensalphaMale Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Indecent Proposal > > Hey there! I meant to text you back the other day, > but I’ve had a ridiculous couple of weeks. To sum > it up, my PM that I worked with got let go and now > they want me to relocate. I’ve got a limited time > to decide between moving and staying here. Left my > phone at home today, so I’ll hit you up on FB or > later tonight. > > > I’ll throw another one in for s&gs … > > Basic Instinct No worries. I’m at somewhat of a crossroads as well, but it’s a little different than what you’re going through. Just hit me up whenever. I guess nobody will admit to Gone in 60 Seconds. 100 Girls.

“There Will Be Blood” Not recent but marked me for life.