A Holiday Gift

I’ve sent emails to all of you; please let me know if yours didn’t come through.

One last one to meeee plz :slight_smile: duncanbf@gmail.com

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send it to me aswell… johannordstrom@hotmail.com

Not sure if it came thru… can you send it to jjmattathil@gmail.com?

Sent to the last three of you, let me know if yours didn’t come through.

Captain Windjammer Hats off to you man. Applause, very generous good luck mate, the materials have come 12 months too late for me, i have already passed but with your advanced preparation, i am sure you will pass with flying colours

Hi captain, really appreciate if you can send a copy to shihe_1@hotmail.com thanks alot

if you could send it to hawks8r91 at yahoo, i would both greatly appreciate it and also would send you good exam karma telepathically. This is very thoughtful of you. Drew

Hi captain, Please kindly send me a copy to ill2000m@yahoo.com. Merry xmas and have a good time…

Again, sent to the last three of you; let me know if yours didn’t come through.

Hi Captain, Could you please send it to me ? I did not enroll to CAIA but I am curious and I would like to have a look and learn a bit. omforeverdu83 //// a_t ///// “hotmail com”

Sent to you as well; let me know if not received.

Hi Captain, Could you please send to me as well? I will be taking Level II in March. Thank you, enjoy the holidays. My email is rmmills76@gmail.com

Hi Captain Windjammer, Pls sent me a copy to joan.flek8@gmail.com. Thanks a lot!

Once again, sent to the last three of you; let me know if yours didn’t come through.

hello, could you kindly also mail me at sachin178@gmail.com thanks sachin

hello Captain Windjammer I am really appreciate if you can send a copy to ralfgasol@yahoo.com Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Hello Captain, Please send it to me also. many thanks… ptcm10@yahoo.com

Dear Captain Windjammer, In the holiday spirit of sharing, please kindly send me a copy to chaimyster@gmail.com. Much appreciate your injection of wisdom as I just got started on test preparation! Thank you, happy holidays, and best of wishes to us all in the exam ahead!

Captain Windjammer, if you would be so kind as to send it to joedinan@gmail.com, I would also be much appreciative. Happy holidays, and thanks so much,