A Holiday Gift

better late than never? csturges@heritagebuildinggroup.com Thanks!!

What a great gift to all. Thanks and happy holidays. Mine’s repz4@hotmail.com

Sent to the last seven of you; let me know if yours didn’t come through.

Hi Captain - great gift! Could you please send to stephen.m.meli@gmail.com ? Thanks I’m advance and happy holidays!

Hi Captain! Can I have a Happy New Year Gift please? Thank you for sharing! maggie_doo at yahoo dot com. (that’s an underscore after maggie) THANKS!! and Happy New Year!

Hi Captain, I would like to receive the Gift of the CAIA level 2 notes. If I am proved worthy by the CAIA level 2 Gods I will return the favour to those who follow after me. amitk73@gmail.com Regards Amit

Sent to the last three of you; let me know if yours didn’t come through.

How the prep going winddjammer? I am low on confidence and concentration.

me too pup. Thank you again Captain!

Happy New Year Captain! It would greatly appreciated if you would send a copy of the notes to vikingsinsuperbowl@gmail.com Thanks in Advance!

Hi, hopefully the holiday spirit is still in the air and I can get a copy as well: the.greatest.era@gmail.com Many thanks and good luck in March!

Captain, I am a little late but I would appreciate if you could send me a copy as well. Nigelacummings@yahoo.com Best Regards, Nigel

Sent to the last three of you; let me know if yours didn’t come through.

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How the prep going winddjammer? > > I am low on confidence and concentration. I think it’s going pretty well; I’m almost through the Current and Integrated Topics now. Hang in there, just a couple more months to go.

Can you send a copy to davis_greene at yahoo.com?

Would love a copy!!! emenzer@yahoo.com Thanks!!! Happy Holidays!

Sent to the last two of you; let me know if yours didn’t come through.

Please send me a copy - I’m in need of a boost! Thank you. :slight_smile: -student e-mail: terzina at gmail.com

I would love to receivea copy also. much appreciated. gerald.glavota@grgcapitaladvisors.com

Captain: Please send me a copy of your notes to pravirmkarmokar@in.com … appreciate it. Regards: Pravz.