A Holiday Gift

Please send me a copy at olukson@gmail.com Much appreciate Regard

Would greatly appreciate a copy, please send to danielgc1@yahoo Thank You

Sent to the last five of you; let me know if yours didn’t come through.

hook me up? sfaonaf (at) hotmail (dot) com Thanks!

Many thanks CW. I got it. Could anyone point me to the link to download the qbank or the schweser Not.

I just sent a summary of the Current and Integrated Topics for 2011 that I prepared for my own use in studying for the March Level II exam to everyone (including you, SFA) who requested a copy of the Advanced Core Topics summary I offered before. Let me know if any of you didn’t receive it (assuming you wanted a copy). Anyone else who wants either or both is also still welcome to them. Again, I hope they’re helpful but use them at your own risk. Good luck.

…need all the help I can get! Please send it on. Regards, C colmclan@gmail.com

I would appreciate receiving a copy of each set of notes. Thank you very much!

Aye Captain. I’d like a copy of both if you dont mind. xx88011@yahoo.co.uk

Sent to you, ColmC and xx8801; let me know if you don’t get them. isabelkele, I’m afraid I don’t have your email address.

Hi Captain, Can you please send me a copy: farhanmumtaz@gmail.com Thanks a lot =)

Sent farhan, let me know if you didn’t get them.

Hi Captain, Sorry about that. My email address is isabelkele@aol.com. Thank you!

would be a perfect gift even not for x mas :wink: fili_milan@gmx.at thank you so much

Sent to the two of you; let me know if you didn’t get both.

Hi Captain, I would appreciate receiving a copy of each set of notes if possible. Thanks very much! Please send to paul_chivers2004@hotmail.com. Many Thanks Paul

Sent chiverp; let me know if you didn’t get both.

Hey Capt - very kind of you indeed! If its not too much trouble, could you pls send a draft to me as well @ power10in2@yahoo.com. Best of luck to everyone.

Hi Captain, Very kind gesture of you. I would really appreciate a copy of both sets of notes you prepared. Very helpful. My e-mail addy is eoghanlyons@gmail.com Many thanks, Eoghan.

Both docs sent to both of you; let me know if you don’t get them.