A link to some of my thoughts about the exam

Here is a link to some of my “thoughts” on the exam. Ignore the fact that it is titled “Level 2 Master List”- that’s just some misdirection: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=rGDE5UHio4oamoGUSZOjDGQ&hl=en Thanks to Jainan31 for helping to “clarify” some of these thoughts.

awesome thanks kwek

brilliant

Kwekoolio Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Here is a link to some of my “thoughts” on the > exam. Ignore the fact that it is titled “Level 2 > Master List”- that’s just some misdirection: > > http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=rGDE5UHio4o > amoGUSZOjDGQ&hl=en > > Thanks to Jainan31 for helping to “clarify” some > of these thoughts. That’s great kwekoolio your posts were post helpful!

wow, with a memory like that, L2 is a piece of cake.

the list was compiled through help of forum, only after going through posts of forum, I was able to reconstruct this along with 1-2 other guys. But you are right, I do have good memory

derivs q on currency fwd, answers were like 7.75, 8, and 8 and change… what was the answer to that one? i had forgotten about that q.

Dude, What was your set? mine was 5050 and 5151 and it seems we had few differences in questions? BTW great work :slight_smile: I would just calculate my score and reduce it by 10%, if its more than 67%, will sleep for 12 hours :slight_smile:

8.00X something S*[(1+rdc)/(1+rfc)]^t

5050/5151 which question is different?

O god - 70% on the nose I entered in: 33 questions at 33% chance 13 questions at 50% chance And the rest I estimated as correct :-/

dude this is freaky!!! we know the qs and the answers but dont know whoz gonna pass or not!..wonder y it takes them so long to chk these things!

very cool… how does one make this work??

can anyone refresh my memory about what the written guidelines ethics refers to?

catman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > very cool… how does one make this work?? You enter a 1 for the questions you got right, 0 for wrong, 0.5 if you eliminated one and 0.33 if you just guessed. The total figure should be your probability weighted score and fairly close to what you will get (depending on how good your memory is!)

mm no taxes cost goes up?

the show NY Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mm no taxes cost goes up? given what?

This is really great. Its will be just great if those who remember more information about these questions could upload an updated file. Thanks

the show NY Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mm no taxes cost goes up? Yeah, apparently - under proposition 1 (no taxes) it doesn’t make a difference but under proposition 2 (no taxes) it does. I f-ed that one up. Do you remember whether they mentioned Proposition 1? If not, then cost goes up.

i believe 1 because i rememeber thinking of it from wacc perspective