A lot of optional sections

I plan on posting much more for level II than level I and I just got my books today so I briefly leafed through the sections of derivatives as it looks much chunkier this time around than level I represented. Anyway, I noticed a lot of optional sections that seem to just be a refresher of level I material. Anyone who has taken level II, is this an accurate assumption? If so, it answers my question of how often you went back to reference level I books, if not, did you keep those level I books in close proximity during your level II studies?

Tell us: What’s different from this year’s level 2 curriculum than the one that we f—ing slaved over for a year, took the test on, and don’t get our results until next f—ing tuesday? GIVE IT A REST

Sorry; that was impulsive. I’m a little stressed out. I still don’t understand your question. Everything you need is in the Level 2 books.

That’s an interesting assumption. I wonder if it’s done specially for those of us who do not have L2 texts at hand

Riptrix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I plan on posting much more for level II than > level I and I just got my books today so I briefly > leafed through the sections of derivatives as it > looks much chunkier this time around than level I > represented. Anyway, I noticed a lot of optional > sections that seem to just be a refresher of level > I material. > > Anyone who has taken level II, is this an accurate > assumption? If so, it answers my question of how > often you went back to reference level I books, if > not, did you keep those level I books in close > proximity during your level II studies? Good question, Riptrix. Here is your answer - http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,1038126 --------------------------------------------- For any questions before Aug 18th, here is your answer - http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,1035122 -------------------------------------------- I hope that helps.

Thanks Damil4real, those links will be helpful for sure. I wish you all the best of luck on your results.

balls Riptrix, balls.