A price for failure?

+1

Why attack kkent? We all know that CFA is worthless if you don’t really pursue this field. Maybe ppl took level 1 and decided that this aint the route to success. I did the same thing; i passed L1 and dont really plan on completing it until later, if at all.

> > kkent Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > > > To the question, I dropped out because the > CFA > > > charter isn’t particularly relevant to > > commercial > > > real estate valuation or finance. > > > > So it is not even relevant to finance ? hmmm > > > > I remember when you dropped out you wrote > > something close to : " I realized that I do not > > have the brain to work as an analyst" … not > sure > > of the exact words, but you got the point. > > > Reading comprehension, jackass. That’s commercial > real estate finance as the context of the rest of > the thread clearly states. Ya’ll just mean to kkent cause ya’ll jealous. He may not be book smart, but he is common sense smart for sure. Do ya’ll know that he can name all NASCAR drivers, in order of their car number , backwards? Or that he can speak with the perfect southern accent, cause he is descendant of General Lee himself, both on his mothers and father’s side? Just cause he cain’t pass the test does not mean he is stupid. As he said, he graduated from VA tech with “pretty awful GPA”, was in a frat and parting few times a week. It’s just ain’t right that people like that cain’t pass the test. Ain’t right. At least he knows Jesbus and loves Reygan, not like the rest of you glass wearing hippie liberals. Bless your heart.