A-Rod vs. BSC

J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is buying battered broker Bear Stearns Cos. for $236 million in a Federal Reserve-backed bailout unprecedented in scope and execution. On December 13, 2007, (Alex) Rodriguez announced the signing of a new 10-year contract with the Yankees, reportedly worth $275 million and $30 million more if he breaks the all-time home run record of 762, making it the richest contract in baseball history. A-Rod > BSC… Hahaha!

lol

Bearish bear Bullish rod cool comparison!

interesting to consider, but there’s a good possibility that a-rod really should be worth more than bear. also, as far as i’m concerned, the all-time home run record is 755, but i digress.

“interesting to consider, but there’s a good possibility that a-rod really should be worth more than bear. also, as far as i’m concerned, the all-time home run record is 755, but i digress.” As if performance-enhancing substances haven’t made the game better and in essence saved it from ceasing to be.

Sports figures are entertainers. If a little HGH will help entertain more people, then let them have it. Just make sure all players have a chance to partake in the fun.

I can see where this thread is headed…

To the emperor’s club vip?

I can not afford the emperor’s club right now. Do they offer first time customer coupons?

no.

No, and they were QUITE rude about it.

So I suppose balance sheet leverage and structured financial products is to finance what 'roids are too MLB players??

SPV entities are to financials as roids are to MLB. Both are being tested for now-a-days.