A song for CFAers

A song written by a friend: Onward, CFA candidates, marching as to war, With the BAII+ going on before. Schweser, the exam prep master, softens the blow; Forward into battle see the stress grow! At the sign of 9AM students wish to flee; Now, CFA candidates, better remember that fee! Peoples’ legs quiver at the proctor’s gaze; Brothers, grab your pencils, and your calculators raise. Like a hapless army moves the students, here and abroad; Brothers, we are treading where many analysts have trod. We are not divided, all one body we, One in hope and doctrine, one in paying fees. Companies and banks may perish, moguls rise and wane, But the candidates of CFA constant will remain. They wait for months at a time for that fateful e-mail We have a chance of passing, but will likely fail. Onward then, ye masochists, join our depressing throng, Blend with ours your voices in the painful song. Glory, laud, and honor unto this designation thing, This through countless ages men and women sing.

What song did you rip this off of (so that I can sing to the right melody)?

I have no clue, I figured it was original, and the person was really really bored at work and was thinking about studying another 4 months for level 1?