About PCPI

Dear all

I’m afraid of get reported after looking at those scary reported situations like “glancing around” "staring at proctors"etc. However, I’ve received an email on July 16th as below.

Does it mean I don’t need to worry now? As in most cases reports are mailed 2 or 3 weeks after exam day.

————————————

Dear Candidate:

After months of hard work and dedication, we know that you are eagerly awaiting your CFA® Program exam result. Exams travel from your test center to CFA Institute, where they are reconciled with attendance rosters and prepared for grading and quality control steps. Check out the CFA Examinations June Results Timeline (PDF) to learn more about your exam’s journey through the grading process.

We will email you with specific dates and instructions about receiving your result in the coming weeks. In the meantime, you may also like to visit the CFA Program Exam Results page on our website for more information on pass rates, availability of exam results, and the minimum passing score.

If you have any questions, we encourage you to contact us. We offer support Monday through Friday and our representatives are happy to assist you.

u should be fine dude. stop stressing

Staring at proctors is a violation? Damn. I was scoping out this thicc blondie for basically six hours straight.

dude did u ask her out after the exam.

and she should report it as “harass proctor”

thx man

#notmetoo

I don’t know they didn’t give you a date yet