Accents reduction programs

racism is bad here

Accenture - Be a Tiger

Funniest slogan ever

plz don’t jump on conclusions. Tea or coffee6?

Winston Blue or Kent mr

More than 3 surely?

There’s the recent additions of Thank/Tank and Amirite6? Then there’s gangrape gaymen, SRK’s ab sucking etc etc

+1

hacksaw

BSD, HCB and fap

^those have not been invented on AF

HCB might have

How the feck did I miss hacksaw? Maybe because it’s so deeply engrained now. I even said it in a meeting once.

I was talking to my bosses bosses boss the other day and he was talking about the Yale model for endowments and I just kind of blurted out “oh, so you’re into that whole Yale thing” and he looked at me like I had a hole in my head.

FrankArabia invented it I think

yeah I think it is only HCB and amirite6

Sucking on SRK’s abs isn’t a meme, it’s a religion. Time to get holy.

Edit: ^I was looking for hacksaw too. You won’t find any mention of HCBs, rusty hacksaws, or amirite6 anywhere else.

touché so basically if a HCB gets interviewed by an AF member and puts on her summary on her resume: I’m not a rusty hacksaw, just a HCB, amirite6? immediately hired.

OP, a US accent is pretty easy to copy. Just soften all consonants, switch up a few vowels and up the chirpiness and you’re good to go

Also, pinch your nose for that nasal voice, and use “like” as commas and “omg” as exclamation point.

LOL, what’s the deal with the nasal thing?

I’ve also noticed that a lot of women, particularly in finance, always try to talk a lot lower than their natural voice so end up doing weird this croaky thing.

IDK but that nasal, metallic voice is absolutely horrific to my ears. And the content of the conversation is usually as bad.