access - Schweser Practice Exam - Vol 1 explanations

Help! Totally knew to this forum. Went to Schweser site, logged-in, & couldn’t find link to input answers and get explanations for Vol 1, Exam 1, afternoon session. I think my access may have been excluded somehow by accident. I have acces to almost all the tools (q-bank, premium solution, Library etc.) Sent an email to Schweser customer service already last night. havent heard back yet. Anyone had trouble with this? If not, can anyone provide specifics on where the link is located and exact path to take to access it? (perhaps I may have missed it) I’m totally panicked…wuz really counting on reviewing explanations for incorrect answers… don’t wanna wait till Tuesday (not the 80’s band) when office hours open again… :o(

when you log in - goto on line access. then scroll down until you see volume one on left side …

The Edge Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > when you log in - goto on line access. then scroll > down until you see volume one on left side … Thanks Edge… Just tried it again. doesn’t appear I have the link. i have the “start exam” link and the “exam review” link but no “volume one” link.

hmm … so once you have clicked ’ on line access home’ you do not see under the subheading ‘online tools w/notes’? if you, you will need schweser help … suck that you only found out on a bank holiday weekend … have you tried calling their tech help line?

The Edge Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hmm … so once you have clicked ’ on line access > home’ you do not see under the subheading ‘online > tools w/notes’? if you, you will need schweser > help … suck that you only found out on a bank > holiday weekend … have you tried calling their > tech help line? Under ‘online tools w/notes’ i see ‘schweser study planner’, ‘exam blog tips’, ‘instructor led office hours’, and ‘searchable FAQs’, but NO ‘volume one’ you’re right, does suck on bank holiday weekend… I tried emailing tech help and cust service but not calling. I think I’ll try that next. if that doesn’t work, I’ll just stick with morning session Q’s and maybe CFAI mocks until Tuesday. tried the morning session of schweser online exam…not so smooth. hard doing essay exams online. won’t be trying that again.

sucks … the answers to the AM exams are all at the back of the book. dont need on line access for that … good luck

If someone is super kind they could send you a link to their explanations. I haven’t done the exam yet, so I don’t have the explanations, but maybe if you post your e-mail address someone will send you a link.

thanks again, Edge…I called tech support, found out calls won’t be answered till Tuesday but emails will within 24hrs. Sent another email to tech support to ensure it got through. BigBean, also thanks …great idea! if anyone can send the afternoon solutions. Please!!! meridith1970 @ yahoo.com - please no spam:) PDF, word, or notepad docs would work best. Just the solutions are all I need. Just Volume 1 afternoon sessions should suffice through this weekend but if you have Volume 2 that also great. I would use them in as judicious a manner as possible and only until my access is established. (and all other boiler plate verbiage) Thanks in advance…

Thanks Big Bean, Edge, and everyone else. I couldn’t believe it…Someone was nice enough to send me explanations for one of the practice exams… Also, Schweser tech support ultimately responded and provided the access for me yesterday morning. What a huge relief…