Accidental text

so i told my iphone to text my co worker. but it sent it to some girl i went out on a date with 4 years ago. pretty funny cuz i said call me. she messaged back who is this. i told her whoops sorry, wrong name. stupid iphone. anyways pretty funny thought id share.

Witty Ohai comment coming in 3, 2, 1…
(I’d make a witty comment. But I’m not witty. So there’s that.)

edit - and yes, I always look forward to Ohai’s comments on Nerdy’s life. Almost as much as I look forward to Sweep’s and DoW’s. (And Twice the Man, but he’s rarely around anymore.)

1 Like

Classic technology-era Freudian slip. Your subconscious was just looking for some pusspuss.

how old is Nerdyblop’s phone? I’m surprised she’s in his contacts if he went out with her once 4 years ago.

brand new phone. but everything is in teh cloud and trasnferrable and i never delete contacts. i literally have a ton of chicks. literally 29 chicks in just 1 club. i usually do something like this: name location i met, and attractiveness rating. its almost amazing. how organized i was at hollering.

1 Like

Ay, mijo!!! Why are you looking for free salsa when you have good guacamole at home???

Why can’t you have guacamole and salsa. If chipotle can do it. So can I!