Account Home has changed

The tick on my Level 3 registration has gone and I can see list of test centers on the right. I dont want to guess what this means :frowning:

where do you see this?

On my Profile page ā€¦where you can see the links for: Profile Update Personal Profile Update Professional Profile Update Work Experience Update Education CFA Program CFA Program Level III Registration View CFA Program Exam Results Customer Service Browse FAQs Submit a Service Request Check Status of a Service Request This is after I click on View CFA Program Level III Registration:((

Rain maker, hey did the status change before it went blank for allā€¦ did u see any more changes on the tick side

Yup, thats the last thing I saw before it went blank.

u mean u saw a tick on none of the option(like integrity statements) or only on CFA registeration L3 optionā€¦ in my case i first saw neither a CFA Registeration link or the result link and i posted here. then 10 minutes later i saw CFA regiteration link with no tick only on the option for registerationā€¦ then insanely i left the computer only to realise later that everyone was taken for a huge ride. in one of the posts u also say that the reisteration link disappeared after the tcikā€¦ was it only registeration link or even the result linkā€¦ i know this is insanity from my part but we both it seems are on the same boat

Only on CFA Registration L3 option (no tick). You know its very painful to repeat this. I was really happy after the exam and the thought of failing it never occured to me ā€¦until yesterday :slight_smile:

i can feel the painā€¦ i hope this aint an indicator(otherwise 99% of AF shall pass and that would be unanticipated). but if it is i guess we will need to study harder to finish off the deal next yearā€¦ anyways best of luck(may god bless u a pass score and indicators may mean nothing)

Who else still has the L3 registration link?

i dont think anyone has anylink since yesterday

I donā€™t see any links for L3 registration in my profile pageā€¦ Is this the glitch everyone has been posting about?

yes

Is this a good or bad sign? Or is everyone purely speculating right now about what this means? Profile Update Personal Profile Update Professional Profile Update Work Experience Update Education Customer Service Browse FAQs Submit a Service Request Check Status of a Service Request

u are a bit late to deduce from this. ppl had various links before someone reported to CFAI and all the lkinks were taken off. thus now everyone has the links as urs with no indicationsā€¦ had u checked yesterday u would have known ur fate in advance

So one one has the link since yesterday?

I cannot see the registration link from my profile, and my ā€œLevel III Candidateā€ sign has disappeared from my CFA bookstore profile~~~ Is it good, or not good? Anyone checked the CFA bookstore profile as well?

I can not see L3 on the bookstore. Donā€™t think it means much.

Rachel, Are you a member? The consensus is that if you are not a member, it wonā€™t say anything. If you are a member, it should say ā€œCFA Instititute Memberā€. I donā€™t think either of these indicates anything since you are only a candidate if you are signed up for an exam. At this point, the CFAI computers have probably been updated so their computers probably ā€œthinkā€ no one is signed up right now.

ā€¦okay

hezagenius, all the best for the results