Acronyms used on the forum

BB=>Big bank = LOL

CV is mostly used in Britain for 1-2 page resume. In the U.S. a CV is a much longer document that shows all the publications you’ve done if you’re an academic type. This thread reminds me of when Dan Savage was asked “what does GFE stand for?” to which he replied, Google F’n Exists.

So isn’t MM really just Kk?

MMA - mixed martial arts (all the cool threads end up here)

supersharpshooter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CE? > > frenchriviera Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I have listened to a few. Some of them are > better > > than others, I think it also depends on who > does > > the interview. Nothing is ground-breaking, > iTune > > automatically downloads the files for me and > when > > I am travelling and bored listening to the same > > old stuff, I sometimes listen to one of these > > files. It also gives you an easy 0.5 credit for > > CE… continuing education

Most important one, and most applicable: C.R.E.A.M.

CFA = cat fanciers association

MILF

SINBAD - Single Inome No Boyfriend And Desparate - probably a few AF’ers LOMBARD - Lots Of Money But A Real Dickhead - probably most AF’ers NINJAs - No Income No Job or Assets - the borrowers behind all that nice safe AAA rated sub-prime paper put together and sold by LOMBARDS CCC - Councils, Churches & Charities - dumb money - easy targets - big buyers of nice safe AAA rated sub-prime paper put together and sold by LOMBARDS and backed by NINJAs KIPPERS - Kids In Parents Pockets Eroding Retirement Savings - the remaining AF’ers - also ex-LOMBARDS fired from banks which lost $500b from buying and trading all that nice safe AAA subprime paper backed by NINJAs, which not even CCCs were dumb enough to buy and trade - now lurking on AF looking for SINBADs

BOP–the difference between pass and fail for many an L2’er this year.