Actually had a pretty good Memorial Day.

Woke up early and studied some of the lighter subjects. The pool in my apartment opened today so I took my notes and did some studying while catching some rays. Then bbq’d some hotdogs and hamburgers. Then went back to studying. Gave me just a little taste for the upcoming summer and how the end is in sight. Keep push’n y’all…we’re almost there! No one will enjoy the summer more than us!

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Woke up early and studied some of the lighter > subjects. The pool in my apartment opened today > so I took my notes and did some studying while > catching some rays. Then bbq’d some hotdogs and > hamburgers. Then went back to studying. > > Gave me just a little taste for the upcoming > summer and how the end is in sight. Keep push’n > y’all…we’re almost there! No one will enjoy the > summer more than us! Where do you live, weather looked nice all over but East Coast looked HOT!

I live in Chicago where it’s safe to say there is no better city to be in during the summer. CFA over + summer in Chicago = Jiz* in my pants.

I slept in and didnt’ get started studying till noon. Any time I don’t have to get up for work at an hour that the world should still be asleep, I don’t. Even for the CFA. . . . Summer is almost here.