ADHD Quiz

9: 5 & 4

I’m going to go take a nap now.

Yes, but it does not prove they factored your age into the result as I tried same response with ages 24 and 53 respectively and for Male and Female seperately. The scores were same (25 : 12+13) and the results same!!

Have you spoken with anyone with regard to your gender identity issues?

^I firtunately have no gender identity issue, I just wanted to see and to be sure whether the test makes any difference between the factors it is asking for. It proved that the test does not do so for female and male as it do not do for age too! You interpretation of my comment was little bit misguided. Never mind.

It could just be that ages 24 and 53 are just in the same group for the purposes of this test. It would not be unreasonable to make age groups of under 12, 12 to 16, 16 to 20, 20+, for instance.

Why is it fortunate that you have no gender identity issue? Do you think you’re better than people who have gender identity issues?

Whooosh

Overall score was 29, inattention 15 and hyperactivity 14.

Interesting.

I scored a total of 14 Inattention Subscale: 8 Hyperactivity/Impulsivity Subscale: 6

Based upon your responses to this adult ADD/ADHD screening quiz, you may or may not have attention deficit disorder – you report some mild symptoms that typically do not reach the threshold for a formal diagnosis. Some people with scores similar to yours have sought professional treatment for this concern; others have not.

• You indicated that several of the symptoms were not present before age 12.
  • You indicated that the symptoms do not occur in two or more settings.

For ADD or ADHD to be diagnosed by a mental health professional, usually the symptoms must occur in at least two different settings (like school and home, or work and home), and they must have lasted at least 6 months. Symptoms typically worsen in situations that require sustained attention or mental effort, or that are boring.

Dang, scored a 40.

How did you even make it to the end?

Quiz needs context. I often don’t pay attention to the speaker because my work doesn’t involve casual human interaction but at home I am usually drowning in a Niagara of inconsequentialities from the wife.

Market-cap weight of interactions gives wife’s verbal flood too much weight. If I equal-weighted each speaker, I am pretty attentive.

21, eeeh.

You scored a total of 34 Inattention Subscale: 20 Hyperactivity/Impulsivity Subscale: 14