Adios Amigos

Well, time to sign off before the exam. I thank you all for the support and help over the last 8 or so months. I wouldn’t be where I am without you. This AF is truly an awesome experience, but I really hope to god I am not here on this side of the fence next year. I don’t know that I can be. I’ve paid my dues, worked my arse off to the fullest extent possible and if that’s not enough (which it very well might not be) I don’t know that I have it in me to do it again if I don’t get through this year. No matter what I hold my head high. If I’m not qualified enough to get through so be it. I’ll worry about it later. I can only stretch myself and family so far. These last two or three months have probably been the most stressful time of my life. I hope I can eventually say it was worth it. I wish everyone here the best of luck. Cheers!!

Big Babbu, I know you’ve been through the fire. I am crossing my fingers for you. Get a good rest and bang it out. Good luck brother.

good luck BB. You are gonna pass!

Babbu, I’ll be pulling for you. Kick some butt on saturday.

BB lock it up. This is your year!

Babbu, Good luck! I really hope you make it through the gauntlet this year! For that matter, I hope I and everyone else on AF does too! Hope many unique LIII’s are there on AF? I wonder what % of total candidates post here?

Good Luck for the exam - the year you have really put it in perspective for me. All the best.

Good luck Babbu, this is your year!

BB thank you.

Later BB, good luck.

Babbu I’m sure you’ll pass with flying colours, I guess we’re both at Van!

Big Babbu, there is nobody on this forum that deserves to pass more than you. Go get it. See you on the other side!

Go get 'em Big!

Good luck Babbu. Kick some butt on Saturday!

Good luck BB. I’m cheering you on.

Best of luck to you BB (even though you don’t need it). We will all be celebrating come August 18th.

I was gone from this place, but had to give one last good luck to you BB.