admission tickets

does anybody know link to this ? They were supposed to be online in late April. Thanks…

seems it is not out yet

i checked over the weekend as well, they’re not available.

CFA institute is generally very regular with their deadlines - not sure what happened this time…

gautamsarin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFA institute is generally very regular with their > deadlines - not sure what happened this time… hope the exam gets postponed for a week too :stuck_out_tongue:

My wife would be pretty pissed if they pushed back the exam date. In fact, thinking about this more, no way in hades they’d do this.

E-mail just went out: Dear CFA Candidate, As you may know, we had planned to have your exam admission tickets available by now. We have been unable to issue them due to systems issues, which we hope to resolve very soon. We also plan to make the mock exams available as soon as possible. We apologize for the delay. As soon as your exam admission ticket is available we will send an update. Thank you for your patience. Sincerely, CFA Institute

Well, since they are late in posting mock exams as well, now they must really push the exam date back at least a couple of weeks. :wink:

tickets I get, but how hard is it to upload a PDF file?

i hope they don’t do this at the time of exam results…the wait would kill us…

gautamsarin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i hope they don’t do this at the time of exam > results…the wait would kill us… Don’t joke about that!! It’s bad enough waiting until the middle of August!