Advent Geneva for Portfolio Accounting?

Have anybody of you used Advent Geneva - Global Investment Management and Accounting Software - (Advent Geneva is the industry-leading portfolio management and accounting platform trusted by the most demanding investment firms in the world). Do you have some docs/video’s/tutorials to share? - swaptiongamma @ gmail . com

Hedge Funds use this product.

we use advent. if you have access to it, you shouldn’t need much of a tutorial. couple hours and you can find your way through most of the functionality.

I don’t have access to it at work since I am from the IT Dept and we get portfolio position feeds, NAV poitions, etc, etc… from there. Just wanted to learn more about it.

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t have access to it at work since I am from > the IT Dept and we get portfolio position feeds, > NAV poitions, etc, etc… from there. Just wanted > to learn more about it. Maybe you can get something useful out of this site, http://www.dimus.org/, although that site is perhaps more geared towards discussing a competing system.

Advent’s products usually have tutorial videos if you look around their website.

Thanks! The dimus forum looks good.