Advice! Confused, overwhelmed..

My preparation is going quite smooth… I am able to understand the concepts, solve problems at the end of the Reading, etc. However, when it comes to solving some questions on the forums, etc, for those sessions that I have already finished, I get confused as to which solution I need to apply. I am getting quite overwhelmed with the amount of concepts and things to remember… Is anyone feeling the same way too… Any advice to help fight this confusion would be much appreciated.

You’re not the only one…I’m actually in the same exact position you’re in. However, I did not start my practice exams yet (will start that next week, I’m still reviewing FSA/Derivatives and will finish up Alternative Investments/PM this weekend), so I don’t know…if you are like me and haven’t done them yet, maybe a lot of this will click once you start. Good luck!

most of the questions people post here are difficult and they had some trouble while solving it and thats why they post here to get better explainations then Stalla or Schweser.

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > most of the questions people post here are > difficult and they had some trouble while solving > it and thats why they post here to get better > explainations then Stalla or Schweser. Very true and rational answer.

Just like cfaboston28 said, the reason someone posts a question most of the time is because it is a difficult question they’re struggling with. I have been doing pretty well on most practice exams, but I do struggle with a lot the questions posted here. I really appreciate the people that respond to the questions showing their work for us to see.