Advice from Level 2 Retakers who passed

5X where to get q bank? As scswer q bank is not in case form

I took Level 2 twice. (Score band 10, then aced it the second time.)

Wanna know how to pass the Level 2 exam? Here is how I did it–in two steps.

1. I studied the material.

2. I practiced the material.

That’s it–just study and practice. No shortcuts, no magic pills, no wonder drugs. Just study and practice.

We’re talking about practice, man. Practice.

judging by the speed at which you study…you could probably sit for the exam in feb and pass lol

Alladin pulling my leg eh crying

^what?

@Alladin- which q bank u did for L2 ?

Interesting stories to learn from!

I am burn out from studying already. It will be painful to have to do this again.

2011: Band 6… didn’t expect much from the results…

2012: Band 10…

Was fairly confident that I’d pass in my second attempt…bombed in FRA (<50%)…

I m very tensed this time around…performing more or less the same as I did in my 2012 mocks…

Mehra -how much u scoring in q bank of scswer ?

You seem to gauge your progress almost entirely on QBank (you’ve posted about it in several other threads). I’m not a retaker, but I can see after having gone through all of the QBank questions that they don’t match the difficulty of the EOCs and they’re not nearly as tricky as the mocks. Moreover, they’re almost all self-contained questions - which was great for L1 but extracting the info from a vignette is important at L2. Don’t get so caught up with your QBank score, focus more in the EOCs, BBs, and mock/practice tests. I was scoring 81 on the QBank and got a 66 on the 2012 CFAI mock.

Thanks . Ok now i will do case study questions indecision

I am scoring in the range of 65-70% in Schewer Practise Exams…

How many have you taken at this point? I’m sorry to break it to you, but I’ve noticed the Schweser practice tests aren’t as hard as the CFAI mocks. Schweser just isn’t capable of creating tricky questions (or questions that test multiple concepts in one) the way CFAI does. However, they’re great for assessing your knowledge of a topic.

I have tried only 3 Schewer Practise tests so far…

Scored around 60% in the CFAI mock exam…it was much more tougher…and from my past experience I feel the CFAI mocks are nearer to the real exam…

Ah yes, you’re a retaker - you certainly know better than I do. Also, I apologize for being so callous in my previous post.