ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE...

Hi everyone, I post this in CFA Level II but so far nobody helped me so I hope someone around here could at least contribute with her/his advice/opinion… Here it goes, I really need your opinion about a critical choice that I need to do as soon as possible: Either a) I take 3 weeks off right before the exam (last year for L1 I took 2 weeks) or b) I do Dallas or Windsor + the last 2 weeks again right before the exam…(if you think this is the best one do you recommend Dallas or Windsor weeks? I really appreciate your contribution if possible at all. tigas

First, writing your subject in capital letters is both rude and shouting, especially when you are seeking help. Two, nothing in your post is critical. And lastly, do what you feel is right.

JOE2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > First, writing your subject in capital letters is > both rude and shouting, especially when you are > seeking help. > > Two, nothing in your post is critical. > > And lastly, do what you feel is right. +1

Thank you guys, that was exactly the type of help that I was seeking.

Despite the way he said it, Joe2010 has a point, I don’t think this choice is “critical”. You should be fine in either direction, no one can really tell you which choice is better. It completely depends on your own abilities and knowledge.

JOE2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > First, writing your subject in capital letters is > both rude and shouting Kind of hypocritical that someone named JOE2010 would complain about people writing in capital letters.