AF countdown

Anybody else looking at that stupid countdown on the hompage of AF and getting nervous/angry? 39 days doesn’t seem like nearly enough time to me.

any days off work near exam?

It’s definitely stressing me out. I would have had two weeks off (I gave my two weeks notice yesterday, I’m quitting to go to grad school) but boss said yesterday couldn’t count as a day and my last day has to be a friday so now i’m going to work until the 16th and grad school starts two weeks before the test.

I am going to take Wednesday to Friday off. That’s what I did last year for L1 and it was fine, given that on Friday I was only able to open Ethics. Do you guys manage to studay anything the day before?

I am going to have some days off, but I still have 5 SS to go before I even finish the reading for the first time. This last month is really going to suck. I only looked at examples in the CFAI text the day before. They actually helped on the real thing too.

I’m pulling for you mwvt9

black swan, What school are you going to?

That countdown drives me absolutely nuts. Just wish I could add another 3 weeks on that son of a \*# Taking the last week off. Congrats for giving notice and heading to grad school. I wish I could still be in school. “I just keep getting older, and the chicks stay the same age…”

chadtap Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > black swan, > > What school are you going to? Just Villanova for their MSF.

I’m beginning to accept the idea of failing. I mean I’m still going full steam, no lack of motivation here, but I definitely feel like its an excercise in futile resistance of inevitability.

Don’t give up, guys! Keep up hard work!

Keep the faith mate! There is plenty of time for us to review, practice, understand and review, practice again… Know your strengths, focus on weaknesses, and above all, be confident that you will be ready on D day.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It’s definitely stressing me out. I would have > had two weeks off (I gave my two weeks notice > yesterday, I’m quitting to go to grad school) but > boss said yesterday couldn’t count as a day and my > last day has to be a friday so now i’m going to > work until the 16th and grad school starts two > weeks before the test. Tell your boss to go suck eggs. This is America and you can quit work whenever you want. Ask him if the last time your company laid people off anyone was able to say, “You can’t fire me – it’s Tuesday.”

I’m with you guys!!!

My only hope is to keep my sanity and not freak out for these next 39 days. I’m starting to feel like I’m making this exam too much of a big deal.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m pulling for you mwvt9 Same to you.

umm…I never even get to the AF home page…this L2 forum page is bookmarked :slight_smile: maybe ya’ll should try that…instead of stressing so much :wink:

mumukada Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > umm…I never even get to the AF home page…this > L2 forum page is bookmarked :slight_smile: > > maybe ya’ll should try that…instead of stressing > so much :wink: That’s what even I do.

mumukada Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > umm…I never even get to the AF home page…this > L2 forum page is bookmarked :slight_smile: > > maybe ya’ll should try that…instead of stressing > so much :wink: It has been burned into my brain. Even if I don’t look it is still ticking. And I do have the level II page bookmarked. :slight_smile:

Why is everyone so worried? We’ve been through Level I…the material is just a little more complicated and specific. We’ve got plenty of time left. Luckily, I’ve been able to take a few days off before the exam. Wednesday-Friday - similar to Level I. As far as studying the day before, maybe for like 2-3 hours in the late morning. By now, you either know it or you don’t. You can’t cram the day before an exam after allready studying for a few months. Your brain needs rest and relaxation. Before Level 1 I watched one of the Bourne movies and had two beers. I think it’s important to try and get to the gym a few days a week for like 30 minutes. especially during this last month. It will do wonders. Goodluck all