AF Fantasy Football League - Season 2

bpdulog, there is room for one more so e-mail me with the address to which you’d like to register for the league and I will send you an invite.

To all the players in the league - I am handling collecting of the buy-in for numi as he’s going to be away and only coming back the day of the draft. You should have already received an invite to a service called fantasysportsvault.com, where you can use a credit card to pay the $50 buy-in. Anyone who has not paid the buy-in will be replaced a few days before the draft, so please do this ASAP. Whoever’s team name is “Jaegernauts” - please send your email address to numi.advisory@gmail.com or post it on the message board in yahoo so that I can send you an invite to FSV. Everyone else should have received the email. It may be easier for everyone to change their team name to your AF handle if you have not already done so. Thanks!

king_kong can you send me an email at kiwitennisplayer@gmail.com I initially signed up to pay by check, then decided to pay by creditcard (got a confirmation number), but then tried to reverse my check option and now it is saying the $50 is not in the account. Sorry for the confusion, but wanted to make sure I am all paid and signed up.

Done and done. Email address in message board.

cfadad - i sent you an invite for FSV thommo - it doesn’t show you as paid but i’m not sure i can help you - try to call the FSV guys at 206-219-9833. Let me know if you figure it out.

is that one spot still available?? please send invite to: dp1014 @ nyu . edu thanks!

^ no I am not in college anymore but that email still allows me to forward stuff

king_kong - I called them - all sorted.

If you are in the league and have not paid on fantasysportsvault, please do so ASAP. We are still waiting on payment for 5 of the teams. If you do not pay by this Friday, you will be removed from the league. ZeroBonus - unfortunately the league is full right now, but if someone doesn’t pay by Friday I’d be glad to add you as a substitute.

KK, Am I showing as paid? The Yahoo FF page has zeros ATB in the Dues section. I used my real e-mail address to pay, rather than BankinAF, so I want to make sure I’m square.

How do I use the fantasy sports vault? Never done it before.

king_kong Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you are in the league and have not paid on > fantasysportsvault, please do so ASAP. We are > still waiting on payment for 5 of the teams. If > you do not pay by this Friday, you will be removed > from the league. > > ZeroBonus - unfortunately the league is full right > now, but if someone doesn’t pay by Friday I’d be > glad to add you as a substitute. Okie doke Keepin’ my fingers crossed for Friday. Also food for thought - can’t increase the league size by 2 teams if I can find another person to join?

@Bankin - I think you are all set @lxwarr - I sent you an invite to FSV to your gmail account. Just follow the instructions there. @Zero - I’ll keep that in mind - we might be cutting it a little closer here with the draft coming up a week from today, but if you can find someone else I’ll definitely see how everything is shaping up and will make a decision later this week. As of now it’s a good possibility we’ll have at least one non-payer so you may be able to get in.

Didn’t see this thread before and used my spam email to sign up last year so didn’t see the email. Do you guys have 10 teams right now? If you guys want to expand to 12 teams, let me know and I’d be willing to play again. If Zero ends up taking another person’s spot, no biggie - I’m already in 3 leagues.

Zero can have my spot. I just found out my wife has to leave on a business trip next week so it’ll be hard to put in a good draft with the kids around. I’m still committed to the league if needed though. For now I’ll assume I’m out unless you guys say another player is needed.

cfadad - Sure, but now that packattack wants to join as well I wouldn’t mind if you stayed in and so we can have two people join. Draft shouldn’t take long if we do it on Yahoo. Usually takes 45mins - 1hr tops. However, if you don’t want to play at all then king_kong please replace cfadad for me and send invite to email above

he’s just backing out because I’m his first week opponent!!

@cfadad - sure i’ll replace you with ZeroBonus for now. I appreciate the offer to stick around if needed and will let you know if we end up needing you to fill in. @packattack - would love to have you in the league again. it looks like you’re first in the queue now for replacements, so if someone else drops I’ll get you in. @Zerobonus - I sent you invites for the yahoo league and FSV, please follow the instructions and join both ASAP. Thanks.

cool thanks man. I’ll key an eye on the this thread.

king_kong Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > @Zerobonus - I sent you invites for the yahoo > league and FSV, please follow the instructions and > join both ASAP. Thanks. Unfortunately both sites are blocked at work. Will sign up and deposit my money the first chance I get later today.