AF fantasy football team

Got the win week 1 despite 1 point from Evan Royster and 4 from the Steelers D.

QB: RGIII

WR: Roddy White

WR: Dwayne Bowe/Kenny Britt (Slight downgrade from Miles Austin…maybe)

RB: Ahmad Bradshaw

RB: BenJarvus Green-Ellis (Upgrade from Royster)

TE: Jermichael Finley (Swithced out with Fred Davis…Hopefully he catches his targets)

FLEX: Demaryius Thomas

D: Pittsburgh

I don’t expect RGIII to blow up consistently week to week, but I think he’s more than serviceable. Law-firm looked good in the opener and I like Kenny Britt once he is back to full-time. I think I’m alright with how my team ended up after having autodrafted.

At first our trade looked like you were desperate and therefore willing to take a serviceable RB for a stud WR and sleeper QB but after week 1 I think both of us will come out ahead.

Law firm looked really good against the Ravens. Now I’m so stacked at WR that I don’t even know what to do with them. I will have a couple of studs on the bench any given week.

I would agree that you got the better end of the deal.

On the other hand, I’m not a fan of Cutler and his inconsistency in the past - especially when I have a rookie with (what I think is) higher upside and probably similar weaknesses. In all likelihood, I didn’t take Cutler’s new wide-outs into account as much as I should have - but when you get down to it I absolutely had to upgrade a RB, and I’m happy with the deal.

Hahaha, this is the Cutler I remember.

He probably just single-handedly lost your week 2 match for you.

edit: At least you have Michael Bush.

Anyone know how to get free NFL streaming online for the Thursday night games?

www.firstrowsports.eu

streams from all major sports are free. Greatest site ever

they even carry the redzone channel on sundays

Yea I got royally fked. I don’t understand how Alex Smith lit the same GB def up 5 days ago and then Cutler throws 4 INTs

Week 2 is unsalvageable at this point. Both Cutler and Marshall bombed. I hope Miles Austin puts up decent figures just so I feel that the trade wasn’t a total disaster

Cutler is who we thought he was.

Are you guys doing your fantasy season on yahoo?

Did any of you notice the new features? They predict your overall record before the season and even write a full analysis every week on your matchup.

Typical Eli. Puts up Sanchez and Flacco numbers one week, and just one week later makes Brees and Rodgers look like amateurs.

Yea noticed that. Pretty cool IMO. You get a nice breakdown of your score relative to others. Last week I was the highest scoring team, this week I was the lowest. Cutler/Marshall/DMac/Colston all had brutal weeks

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, pretty cool.

Also, will Demariyus Thomas + Roddy White cover 29 points tonight?

You need 85yds and 1TD from each. (Not counting receptions). Seems likely to me as long as its a high scoring game.

I predict the same kind of game as Broncos/Steelers, meaning I expect close to 50pts overall.

They combined for 38, and I handed numi the loss in a week when Kicker + TE + RB1 combined for fewer than 10 points.

Good call!

Better call

Guys better/fairer trade

Fitzpatrick/Detroit def for Miles Austin

Mike Vick for Miles Austin

The former was a trade proposal to me and the latter is my counter offer

You could find better players than Fitz and Detroit on waivers.

Yeah, the first trade is stupid.

Second trade could make sense depending upon the make-up of the teams in the transaction.