AF Golf Tournament

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM|||||||||||||||||||||||||(MF) That’s the only type of action for me when more than 1 M is involved

Yeah, you can do it on both. I got enough on both sites if people wanted to setup accounts I could send money to them in exchange for wells fargo.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What type of M on M action were you talking about > … please elaborate … lol I thought we were talking about poker. Now you’re just being duuuurty.

me!!! never … :wink:

Still waiting on those trolley pics by the way.

Ha I’d definitely do a golf tournament but I’m going to go out on a limb here and guess that you won’t all come to Dublin! Haha I am NOT caddying - I’m playing :wink: Nuppal - you kind of scare me now IHIHM - would i play strip poker with you lot…hmm…now that’s a thinker!

Im in for poker, weather it be normal or strip! Time could be a logistical problem though.

good point i’m not getting up in the middle of the night - some of us need our beauty sleep!

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Still waiting on those trolley pics by the way. Is “trolley” the UK/Irish term for running a train?

not Irish!

juventurd Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > iheartiheartmath Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Still waiting on those trolley pics by the way. > > > Is “trolley” the UK/Irish term for running a > train? No … lol … I was literally on a trolley last weekend for a bachelorette party.

Yeah trolley is the American term for running afoul of the law by baring your privates on a slow moving vehicle.

^Ha! :wink: