AF Most Valuable Contributor

bleron

alright Turkish - in the (unecessary) popularity contest i’ll give you my vote. I will admit, i put very little thought behind the nomination though.

Thanks, I’m just happy to be nominated. Granted my posts add little value and have dropped off dramatically in volume over the last few months.

Man, if this were a year or two ago I’d be all over this list… I could’ve been like Jim Brown and gone out at the top…instead I’m like Curtis Martin, playing until my knees are shredded to the bone…oh, the horror

NUMI has helped me out alot. I think he is a very valuable contributor.

I’ve really enjoyed Spierce’s posts on the housing and financial industries.

I was always a little curious why JoeyD post on here. Surely, an analyst board is a little different than the quant heavy boards of Nuclear Phynance or Willmot? Maybe it’s the same reason I post on here: not everyone is in a pissing contest to see who’s more 1337 in quant :smiley:

hi guys. thanks all for the kind words. there are many people here who make AF what it is…some names that come immediately to mind include turkish, randall, cfa2grunt, exemp, joeydvivre, bambi, wessun, voba, bchadwick, and others. there are others who i’m sure i’m forgetting right now (getting an early start on the thanksgiving champagne can have that effect on you). however, i make it a point to acknowledge nice posts whenever i see them, so please keep up the good work. happy thanksgiving everyone!

I`d like to thank my mum and my dad for their great contribution in getting me to where i am today. Thanks mum & dad.