AF Most Valuable Contributor

My vote goes to …JoeyDVivre …Consistently helpful and informative posts… Keep Up Joey!!!

In the L1 forum… honorable mention to hiredguns1, cpk123, and dinesh.sudrani

and the MVC goes to : JoeyDVivre!!!

And the most useless thread award goes to this one.

jdv gets my vote also -----------------

Appreciate it but there are lots of posters here who have are pretty smart and have some pretty interesting things to say or I wouldn’t be here - bchadwick, DarienHacker, VirginCFAHooker, etc, etc…

Joey, I take it as a great compliment to be on your list there. I’ve learned a lot by reading your posts, and am grateful that I/we are able to tap in to your experience. I’d also like to nominate numi for the “great contributors” list.

i vote for Chaquan for the hall of fame… i miss that guy/girl…

Belron LOL

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Joey, I take it as a great compliment to be on > your list there. I’ve learned a lot by reading > your posts, and am grateful that I/we are able to > tap in to your experience. > > I’d also like to nominate numi for the “great > contributors” list. Me too

What about Farley013 or whatever his name was…

I nominate Ted for his outstanding contributions, but I think he is now an AF retiree

JoeyDVivre!

Bleron was quite funny, I must say! Hope he’ll be back next year for L2 again. I’d be honoured to be in the ‘class of Bleron’ :wink:

Super I has to be mentioned.

FrankArabia…haha

i’d like to nominate myself. Most the time I agree with his posts.

frank arabia deserves a mention as un up and comer. maybe with all the certifications he will acquire through the years (cfa, frm, caia, prm, ca) he will finally move out of discount brokerage.

exemplaria was the most consistently best poster ever.

i still can’t believe i haven’t been mentioned… this contest is a fraud!