AF Pass Rate 100%?

Niblita75 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It will be a big confidence booster if the guy > next to me at the test does the same thing. > Him: “So you study for this?” > me: “I put in some time” > him: “I started studying three days ago.” > me: “umm . . . best of luck?” > > He didn’t return for the afternoon session. hahah…Nig on my L1 exam…there really was a guy next to me who didn’t return for the second half…!!

Despite scoring 58% on Book 6 1pm yesterday there is no way I even start thinking about L2 in 2009.

I don’t know about 100%, but the regular AF participants have a very high chance of passing this exam. For example, the only thing that might stop Dinesh is his own lack of confidence. Everyone give that guy a pep talk because he certainly knows enough stuff and is smart enough to pass the exam comfortably. I always know when things are really coming together before the exam when there isn’t much for me to do here. People ask questions and the questions are answered by the regulars quickly and correctly. I open the thread - “yep, good job [blah]” -and go on. The questions that don’t get answered are either obscure (who cares?) or questions that should have been asked months ago bysome new poster without a chance. Things are going fine here. Many, many of you will pass this exam.

“and the months of HARD work that we have all put in, I would be shocked if all of the regular participants here are not posting on the LIII forum come September. We just need to stay focused and ride this beast out.” I having a hard case of deja vu.

can I count as a regular contributor…I know I may be on the lurk/contribution borderline, but I sure would like to be part of the club. Dinesh… You MUST be confident on exam day. I understand you may feel a little bit behind, but every question i see, you not only answer it, but you explain it thoroughly, which means you understand the material down pat (not just memorizing) and that is the key in my mind. I feel good about your chances. Dont sweat ethics. Just keep doing the questions, you will gain an idea of what they are looking for, even if it does seem counterintuitive

Thanks rekooh!! … It’s just the lack of confidence. I have lost too much of my time on other non trivial things as they came up on an unforeseen timeline (right before the exam) … and Thanks Joey… good to know that I am not in your ‘Dumb-AFers’ List

SeanC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > today i only studied for 2.5 hrs and i feel really > guilty about it because im pretty weak in a few > area’s and to quote dick cheney im pretty sure > there are still some unknown unknowns that are > waiting to pop out at me when i start doing > practice exams next weekend. > > im so worried, people think im upset because i > give off a 1000 yard stare every time i think > about the exam, which is very often. It was Donald Rumsfeld who said that, not that it matters, I’m just looking for any opportunity to procrastinate…