AF people vs non-AF people

Does anybody have an idea if AF people (roughly) do better than non-AF people? Has there been a comparison of pass rates for the past exams?

they do worse. Regular people are not burdened by all BS we discuss here :frowning:

I’d say pass rate for AF would be north of 80% for regulars, though prob a bit lower for L3…

how do i become a regular? :slight_smile:

you just did!

Send, Me, CSK, Volkovv, AnalyseThis, Pimp, Hala_Madrid, Jamespuyck, Sticky, 3rd&Long and who else I’m missing a check for $99.99 each, or 3 easy payments of 33.33/month for 3 months.

your forgot striker, careerchange, PJ…

PtrainerNY, UAECFA, turkish, Hiya Turkiya

OK, OK, sorry peeps. When I see your name I know you’re a regular but those aer the ones that popped into my head first :slight_smile:

are we creating a benchmark here…

Oh Hali how did I forget thee…

who is at home today? I am taking the full week

^Lucky

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Send, Me, CSK, Volkovv, AnalyseThis, Pimp, > Hala_Madrid, Jamespuyck, Sticky, 3rd&Long and who > else I’m missing a check for $99.99 each, or 3 > easy payments of 33.33/month for 3 months. I’ll pay your 33.33 for three months for $99.99. (somebody had to make a nerdy comment about it…)

ahahaha, are we getting sh1tfaced after exam or what?

I wonder if there is another English based AF forum? Anyone find one that we can compare scores wiht?

like a F*Okin sailor on a bender!..

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I wonder if there is another English based AF > forum? Anyone find one that we can compare scores > wiht? f that. Let’s compete with the Chinesse!~ A real challenge!

AM comprises 50% of the exam… that ain’t no picnic I’m sure…

There are a lot of lurkers. As you can probably imagine, I used to be one myself and created the name to post ‘just once’. Ask your buddy at work who has taken the program in the last few years. He probably lurked, but just not on a daily basis. By the time you hit L3, everyone is serious and the fat has already been cut. There is probably still a decent discrepancy because apparently there are people that are willing to let this process drone on longer than it needs to.