AF Rewards

So do the points go away once you use them?

Ex - One has 250 points, are they eligible for both the shirt and koozies? Or would you go down to 150 after you get the shirt (for 100)

It says “milestone,” so I infer from that, that you are eligible to claim both, no?

no. points always stay as is.

As you cross each milestone, you get that free gift. AF points are not used like currency.

If that’s the case, we need something better than a sling bag to aspire to. What about a sick Analyst Forum tracksuit? Who’s with me?

Thank ya chad!

I wish people in Asia too got some goodies !

You seem really bent out of shape over this.

Though it’s none of your business, I have no interest in the rewards, and I congratulate those who passed their exams out of genuine appreciation of their success. Perhaps you’re unfamiliar with such feelings.

^ Don’t worry about itera, he does not like you helping people because that means more people will pass, and the shine on his charter will get duller, and he will have to take a hacksaw to his chicken nuggets.

BTW I am never going to claim my rewards, I don’t want Chad to know who I am and where I live. Don’t want a gang of CFA charterholders on my doorstep one day, demanding money to invest.

It’s racist. People with epicanthic folds shall not be discriminated against!

It’s not a scam. There were some delivery hiccups initially, but I have the entire collection and they’re nice products.

Intera is the resident disgruntled guy. But nice to see you posting in the Water Cooler!

I’m always amazed how funny it is us Western people have no idea ^.^ is a smile. It really highlights the culture differences in expression of emotion. I use ^.^ all the time and get very confused reponses. Some friends siad I was racist and making it up. After I met the Asian girl while taking CFA L2, I copied and pasted our text convo for some of my friends. It has this entire universe of smileys they didn’t know existed. I think they started to learn it, so they could interact smoothly with Asian females as well ha ha

My favorite smiley:

(^.^)/

I have just one question. Is S2000Magician a reference to “Initial: D” Anime?

If it is, i am in awe

Hachi-Roku Dorifto!!!

Nope.

I’m a magician, and I drive an S2000. (Note: it’s properly S2000 m agician; the “m” isn’t capitalized.)

Sorry to disappoint you.

But you may still be in awe if you want to.

wink

Still waiting for mine.

AF reward, or ulteriorly motivated contratulation?

Got my shirt today. Thanks Chad.

Bump, because I am waiting on water bottle :confused:

Me too.

I thought you drive horses