AF Worldwider Gathering

mike0021 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i agree, JDV would eat and drink for free all > weekend JDV is too fat too accept that offer apparently.

^^that is good for -5 points on your next exam. JDV can run to Chicago from Connecticut, non-stop, barefoot, carrying you on his back, while solving Fermat’s Last Theorem. He could arrive, eat just one Lays potato chip, then turn around and run straight home.

Sounds awesome. I’ve discussed this with Pink & Zim alrady, but more the merrier. I’m in.

ok …I accept… who’s buying my ticket?? it shouldn’t be too complicated…route options A) Dubai_FrankFurt_Chicago B) Dubai_London_Chicago C) Dubai_Turkey_Chicago D) Dubai_anywhere in between_Chicago E) Any of the above see…I even gave ya’ll an extra choice…:slight_smile: seriously though…I’d loooooooveeee to be there…I LOVE CHICAGO! and yes…its freaking beautiful in the summer…(my brother lives there :)) he tries convincing me every year to visit him…but I always have some work excuse or the other…last I was there…was summer 06…imagine the look on his face if I tell him I finally managed a trip to meet my online buddies…hahha oh but you all are a lot more than buddies…I hope you know that…dunno what i’d do without all your intellect flying around !!

well Mumu, all the more reasons for you to come. Kill two birds with one stone.

Black Swan, I like your idea. Those of us who are from chicago should meet on June 7th at the CFAI party - I’m looking forward to the professional neck massage.

slouiscar Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- He could arrive, eat just > one Lays potato chip LOL.

Maratikus - dude, you’re in the CHI? WTF? I always thought you were out East? And to think, I could’ve been paying you to tutor me all this time. Damn. Where do you usually study?

maratikus is omnipresent.

So, you mean if I crack open the window this Saturday whilst studying in Pink’s sweatshop of an apartment and take a deep breath, I can inhale a little of Maratikus’ omniscient power? Can I learn the rest of this shite by osmosis?

He is not water, so osmosis won’t work…but breathing might. No offense meant maratikus…just having some fun. Edit: Just realized that pinkman will probably counteract any gains from maratikus.

zimzim, I live in the suburbs and typically study at home after work while my wife is watching TV or cooking. It would be fun to get together after the exam and meet each other.

no worries, mwvt. there is nothing wrong with friendly teasing.

Cool…I think Pink and I will both have a beer in hand about 3.7 minutes after we put our pencils down. I’ll see if I can drag Lisa Marie out for some tomfoolery and ballyhoo.

Sounds like it’s actually going to happen!

I’m down…even though I’m not part of the Chi crew. The flight from Toronto is not long. Vote for early-mid August…has to be prior to results though…

I’m moving to Chicago in August so will be there if it’s later in the month. T/G