AF'ers Rock!

Guys thanks to all of you, I see everyone who was a regular on AF during Apr-May has passed, basically our study group rocked! Lets not forget the visionaries, damil’s questionaires/ cowtown’s motivating speeches and everyone else who m forgetting… And remember party at my place tonight :), dress code whacky!

Contratulations to all of you… You guys have registered for L2? when are you guys planning start studying. I am thinking of taking entire August month off from studies…

The observation is colored by survivor bias. Most of those who have failed haven’t posted their results.If you look at the result post to derive your observation you would grossly underestimate the % of AF’ers who fail. It’s way too soon to start about studying…unless u have failed and want to appear in Dec. Even then some rest time is recommended.

gauri Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Guys thanks to all of you, I see everyone who was > a regular on AF during Apr-May has passed, > basically our study group rocked! > > Lets not forget the visionaries, damil’s > questionaires/ cowtown’s motivating speeches and > everyone else who m forgetting… > > > And remember party at my place tonight :), > dress code whacky! Dude, I’m glad most of us passed! Now we just need to do the same for L2. I’m sure I’m going to be posting lots of questions as usual. Congrats to all who passed. And to those we failed, don’t give up. Let’s rock & roll!

yeah , congrats and thanks to AF and AF’ers for ther journey, it’ll never wash away from my memory !

Damil!!! Yay! Such great company moving onto the L2 board - awesome! : )

Damil…BTW where did you get all those questions? Were they from Stalla?

R24X7 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The observation is colored by survivor bias. Most > of those who have failed haven’t posted their > results.If you look at the result post to derive > your observation you would grossly underestimate > the % of AF’ers who fail. > > This is definitely correct, however I am seeing a lot of names I recognize with pass next to it. I think it is safe to say that while the pass percentage isn’t the 95% it would appear to be for regular AF members, it is definitely over 50%. Congrats everyone, I’m looking forward to writing level 2 with you all. I’m just not looking forward to studying for it.

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Damil…BTW where did you get all those questions? > Were they from Stalla? I’ll tell you once we pass L3 in June of 2011. The answer will be my last comment on the L3 forum. haha

Damil4real Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thommo77 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Damil…BTW where did you get all those > questions? > > Were they from Stalla? > > I’ll tell you once we pass L3 in June of 2011. > > The answer will be my last comment on the L3 > forum. haha sounds good. Many of those questions really helped me retain concepts. Thanks

Thanks to all of you. this place seriously rocks ! I’m sure everyones celebrating. Have fun and see you all in L2 forum soon !

Congrates to everyone, we all deserve this success, after all our hard work and sacrifices. Having said that, we all have to hold the same spirit and embrace the L2 next year. See you all in L2 forum. Cheers!!!

What is an AF’er?

^Animal Finder

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Damil4real Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > thommo77 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Damil…BTW where did you get all those > > questions? > > > Were they from Stalla? > > > > I’ll tell you once we pass L3 in June of 2011. > > > > The answer will be my last comment on the L3 > > forum. haha > > > sounds good. Many of those questions really > helped me retain concepts. Thanks the official policy of this forum is rather strict (I think I know where the questions came from), but I agree that everybody putting questions, answers or discussing cfa exam topics helped everybody here. As many people said before, being member of this forum adds a lot to our knowledge and understanding of the curriculum. Thanks everyone!

sorry I was busy partying, so what what the question again? ssk123 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What is an AF’er?

Agree 100% AF’ers ROCK!!

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Damil…BTW where did you get all those questions? > Were they from Stalla? Please I do see some abbreviations here, that I will appreciate someone give the full meaning. e.g BTW…