Affected by Recent Turmoil

Hi Guys, i havent stuied whole of last month beacuz of all these recent market movements. thank god i still have a job but pressure so much that i could not concentrate at all. did any of you guys felt the same way

I find some of the examples in Schweser sounding so old - Mentioning firms which have disappeared in the recent past like Lehman Brothers, Merrill Lynch and the big five investment banks. Not sure what else will change before we do the exam, a day is long time nowadays!

Yes. I am just putting more hours at work. I am into IT, and trying to save my job.

I do most of my studying at night, and I’ve found it extremely hard to focus on studying lately, because I would much rather get the latest on the economy and the elections, especially since EVERYDAY has been a big news day lately.

I agree with you Steph, this is definitely interesting times were going through. Just hope congress passes that amendment, otherwise this exam is not going to be worth much.

Difficult times to maintain the job, don’t think the worthiness of the exam in on the line though! Every time it rained, it stopped!

CFAfannn Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Difficult times to maintain the job, don’t think > the worthiness of the exam in on the line though! > Every time it rained, it stopped! Excellent quote!

WaMu goes down…who’s next?