AFJunkie999

AFJunkie999 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > afjunkie #1 can thank me for increasing his > popularity. i wouldn’t be surprised to see more > afjunkie’s. maybe afjunkie123, 456, etc. Was I_am_tard already taken?

i think its availabe, so go for it black swan. i consider it an upgrade from your current name :slight_smile:

Wow, I haven’t logged on all day and I am impressed by the length of this thread and the support of all my AF regulars. I’d like to clarify any rumors swarming around AF that mild-mannered AFJunkie has an alter ego named AFJunkie999. First i would like to bring your attention to the fact that AFJunkie999 is way more polite then AFJunkie would ever be. A quick search through my threads and you will find a plethora of censored “F@CKS” and “SH*TS” and “@SSHOLESS”. Second, AFJunkie999 hasn’t mentioned any kind of alcohol abuse what so ever while I on the other hand am a raging alcoholic. Thirdly, AFJunkie is waaaaaay more clever as this favorite demonstrates: http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,750382,750423#msg-750423 All jokes aside though, Dude/Dudet AFJunkie999, its time to retire your SN because I can tell you right now that no one is going to give you any peace until you do. Us AF’ers only take it in the @ss from the CFAI.

Well said

I have to admit I am impressed by the NEW AFJunkie’s ability to withstand this onslaught without turning negative him/herself, and without being overly defensive…In fact, I think I’m starting to like AFJunkie999 MORE than I like the OLD AFJunkie! Hey AFJunkie, with your sexist jokes and your raging alcoholism, why don’t you go check in to rehab somewhere, I just want to hang out with AFJunkie999. So, AFJunkie999, tell us a little bit about yourself…

Smarshy, AFJunkie999 is MOST likely not a chic and regardless, he/she will probibly not put out so you might as well move on…

yeah your right , not a chic. i am suprised about all the onslaught i have been getting over just a name. well i figure since we have been screwed in the $SS by the cfa so much, that i can take just about anything else. the name is staying though. in fact i think having the name is keeping you guys entertained. man, its a week after the exam and were still posting on the tread. i guess this is what the cfa does to us :(.

sorry smarshy I have to get on the other side of this one, I’m gonna have to go with 999is prolly the biggest d-bag I have yet to stumble across in my af travels. And I’m not sure how black swan is not a sweet name on a finance forum unless you really are that clueless.

Ok, the insinuation that I was somehow flirting / hitting on this poster made me violently ill and I had to run outside and beat the crap out of my neighbor just to prove how manly I am. Then I took a 2 hour shower. Then I banged my wife. I was simply stating that, dbag or no dbag, it is surprising how 999 has hung in there this long without slinging mud (except at you Swanny).

I love this thread…this is my new home…

is it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

whats so funny?

Hilarious

I smile whenever I see this thread.

black swan sucks. he thinks he knows it, but he only knows shit. He’s a homo inside out, fuck black swan, and fuck nasim taleb

^ Wow this is starting to look like the Youtube board.

AFJunkie has spawned highly dangerous spawns… All his fault!

so confused right now, I have no idea what’s going on, who’s who, or if I’ve been pulled into an elaborate hoax. But I did almost crap myself when affunkie first posted, hahaha. Still not sure how I got singled out though.

You wonder why you’ve been singled out, Swanny? It’s because, just as in the days long ago when some doouche would hop on the site and proclaim “I just registered, can I pass the CFA with 3 weeks studying?”, you continue to be the harshest in your responses. It’s just a coincindence that everyone agrees with you.