AFJunkie999

On a serious note, so I should tone it down a notch?

naah. Can’t think of a good reason why you should.

affunkie is afjunkie999’s aggressive twin. this keeps it interesting between exams. don’t tone anything down, swan.

black swan, you should join the trend and change your name. may i suggest, afjunkie_dbag! how does that sound ? :slight_smile:

dude I am so confused this is like when you fight Gemini in metalman3 (nintendo) and he keeps spawning copies.

Wow Swanny you totally lost me there. If you had said “the matrix” I would have been with you.

you never played metal man on nintendo?

No. But then again, I AM old enough to be your, um, well, your MUCH older brother. Or more likely half-brother. Like if my dad divorced my mom when I was 15 and then shacked up with a much younger woman and got her pregnant, then that baby would be you.

dude, so you’re my long lost bro? What’s dad like? Oh, and I meant mega man not metal man. So I was out drinking with nibs tonight, gave a bartender lady my number, oh man, I have a long way to go.

Dudes WTF! I feel like that one scene in Star Warts when young Oby Kenoby stumbles apon the star truper factory and see’s thousands of clones…my god, what have I done…

We need to keep this thread alive.

Yes, “AFMunkie” is still up for grabs…

come on guys, we need more afjunkie clones. keep it going! 3 is not enough. the afjunkie’s need more power!

maybe AF should enforce requiring candidiate ID to register in the forum

Are there actually people comming on here for sh*ts and gigles? I mean who would WANT to be on this forum if they werent actually registered for the exams?

Uh, …, uh, ummm…

AFJunkie, you better start sucking up to JDV, and you better start sucking up FAST

JDV, I’m sorry. You have to excuse my ignorance. I just cannot understand why someone would want to hang on here if they were not taking the exams. You know you are a AF cornerstone :slight_smile:

I can’t see any problems with AFJunkie999’s screen name.