Afraid

I found them helpful for L2 and L1, well I passed so if it ain’t Baroque then don’t fix it…I mean Broke :slight_smile:

oh, doing mine tonight…

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Am I the only one afraid to take even the Free > CFAI sample exam?? I’m scared that I’m gonna fail > and see questions that I have no idea about! Oh F > ME! How can someone with such a, uh, cocky screen name be afraid?

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bigwilly Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Am I the only one afraid to take even the Free > > CFAI sample exam?? I’m scared that I’m gonna > fail > > and see questions that I have no idea about! Oh > F > > ME! > > > How can someone with such a, uh, cocky screen name > be afraid? +5, Funny

+100, very well done Joey

I haven’t taken any of CFAI online tests yet , scared to loose confidence if I got failed. I belive I am too late and has to take them all this week

I was a little afraid but then I realized I can’t take a test on a screen and didn’t really pay attention.