after 8/19

I know the level II guys dont want to talk too much now (crabby ,etc), but after 8/19, for anyone who took level II and wants to help NEW level II guys out, we would love to hear some tips – about what is the best attack plan, etc…thanks, everyone I hope everyone that took II in June PASSES I will start personally with all CFAI books ad a 30 pack of bright yellow highlighters. I have already stockpiled 2000 red bulls in my sub zero and am ready to go thank you, daj224 aka “Boom!”

you sound pretty well prepared actually

daj, throw me an email at q.benjamin@gmail.com

ok, i will!

who is this person impersonating black swan? what did you do with swan??

i am not swan. who is swan. i wanna meet swan. i am daj224 from boston and ready to smoke level II…more timely, i want YOU GUYS to smoke level II since you just took it… 29 - male – coffee/red bull fiend- looking for full time role on sell side equity research or i banking. holla at me kid! : ) -

daj224. You’ve got a great intro. No whining, no silly questions that I’ve seen yet, got a sense of humor and you’re wishing us all good luck. +10 As far as black swan, we do want him back so let him go.

Swan is on his first vacation in 2+ years, I have the next 4 weeks off of graduate studies and don’t know what to do with myself. The lack of stress has transformed me into a tree hugging hippie until results come out and classes resume, at which point I’ll return in typical swan fashion and these poor unsuspecting chaps won’t know what hit them. Plus I believe CFA_Frank still has a hit out on my @ss so I’d better lay low.

after 8/19 i will start studying L3’s SS5 … yes on SS5 already

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I will start personally with all CFAI books ad a > 30 pack of bright yellow highlighters. I have > already stockpiled 2000 red bulls in my sub zero > and am ready to go. I agree with Swan. You are probably off to a good start with that mentality. You may only need more like 400 red bulls though.

little early to start studying for 2009 no?

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Swan is on his first vacation in 2+ years, I have > the next 4 weeks off of graduate studies and don’t > know what to do with myself. The lack of stress > has transformed me into a tree hugging hippie > until results come out and classes resume, at > which point I’ll return in typical swan fashion > and these poor unsuspecting chaps won’t know what > hit them. Plus I believe CFA_Frank still has a > hit out on my @ss so I’d better lay low. Ben, try to get some rest. I was in a similar situation a couple of years ago when I was running my own company but I made myself forget about work and relax. Relaxing can be more difficult than studying.

Let’s meetup guys, before this results thing happens… NYC it is, Swanny and I are already in for it and I know Jalmy would be sure to make it too… Notice: 2 to 3 weeks in advance to prepare and meetup :slight_smile:

maratikus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Black Swan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Swan is on his first vacation in 2+ years, I > have > > the next 4 weeks off of graduate studies and > don’t > > know what to do with myself. The lack of > stress > > has transformed me into a tree hugging hippie > > until results come out and classes resume, at > > which point I’ll return in typical swan fashion > > and these poor unsuspecting chaps won’t know > what > > hit them. Plus I believe CFA_Frank still has a > > hit out on my @ss so I’d better lay low. > > Ben, try to get some rest. I was in a similar > situation a couple of years ago when I was running > my own company but I made myself forget about work > and relax. Relaxing can be more difficult than > studying. What, are we using real names now? Maratikus, you basically walked right up to Spider Man and said “Hey Peter Parker, get some rest”. Swan, since you’re in such a great, relaxed mood, now is a good time to ask: can I borrow some money?

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > maratikus Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Black Swan Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Swan is on his first vacation in 2+ years, I > > have > > > the next 4 weeks off of graduate studies and > > don’t > > > know what to do with myself. The lack of > > stress > > > has transformed me into a tree hugging hippie > > > until results come out and classes resume, at > > > which point I’ll return in typical swan > fashion > > > and these poor unsuspecting chaps won’t know > > what > > > hit them. Plus I believe CFA_Frank still has > a > > > hit out on my @ss so I’d better lay low. > > > > Ben, try to get some rest. I was in a similar > > situation a couple of years ago when I was > running > > my own company but I made myself forget about > work > > and relax. Relaxing can be more difficult than > > studying. > > > What, are we using real names now? Maratikus, you > basically walked right up to Spider Man and said > “Hey Peter Parker, get some rest”. > > Swan, since you’re in such a great, relaxed mood, > now is a good time to ask: can I borrow some > money? I dunno - If I were a superhero and my sidekick kept calling me by my superhero name like, when we were out drinking beers and such, I’d prob get a little annoyed. Did I really just say that? I need to get back to work…

Smarshy Wrote: > What, are we using real names now? Maratikus, you > basically walked right up to Spider Man and said > “Hey Peter Parker, get some rest”. >Black Swan >daj, throw me an email at q.benjamin@gmail.com

Dinesh: you, me, and Jalmy, same starbucks as prior the study sessions on Monday night, august 18th, NYC?

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dinesh: you, me, and Jalmy, same starbucks as > prior the study sessions on Monday night, august > 18th, NYC? If all goes to plan…however, 50/50 shot that I’ll be depressed and may be drinking heavily by myself…

Sure BS and Jalmy, marked my calender for 18th. Anybody else close to New York, New Jersey wanna join in? … just 1 day before the Declaration and then we don’t know where everybody would be scattered… do join in guys!

Dinesh and jalmy, I’d rather it just be us regulars the night before and there’s no reason to get too depressed before we have results. Maratikus, thanks for the advice, you’re right about it, and I did appreciate the personal touch actually.