After qbank, what should i do?

I finished all qns in qbank. Is there other platform where i can practice more qn?

Serious? All q bank questions and we are still in Feb? *faint*

you kidding right? i am not even halfway through the curriculum…i am so jeaulous right now. If you wanna study more see whether Stalla has something good luck iyad

do them all again 5 times each

Where’s mitchells when you need him? Haha, Finquiz seems like a decent product.

Honestly? That’s either being incredibly thorough, or incredibly stupid. I’ve read the texts and the notes through once each, so now I’m going through all the texts again and taking pretty in depth notes while I do it. I think it’ll be more value added than q-bank given how much of the exam is qualitative and short answer. Good luck!

I did finish Qbank last year, but I failed :frowning:

hellscream, If that is the case, is it worth wide even attempting the q bank questions?

I did finish Qbank last year, but I failed :frowning:

yes, i think still worthy. I did very well in the afternoon. It means you need to spend time preparing the essay questions after qbank

Thanks for the tip.

I just finished the curriculum and wanted to start hitting up the Q-Bank, but am a little reluctant since I keep hearing how its not that helpful for L3. I started doing some of the CFAI in chapter and EOC Q’s, but this doesn’t look like it will be enough to drill all the material. I imagine the vignettes will be helpful prep for the afternoon section, but still completely lost on how to really study for the essays -_-

You can try sample vignettes at FinQuiz.com :slight_smile:

CFABLACKBELT Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just finished the curriculum and wanted to start > hitting up the Q-Bank, but am a little reluctant > since I keep hearing how its not that helpful for > L3. > > I started doing some of the CFAI in chapter and > EOC Q’s, but this doesn’t look like it will be > enough to drill all the material. > > I imagine the vignettes will be helpful prep for > the afternoon section, but still completely lost > on how to really study for the essays -_- The AM section is where I went wrong last year so I have decided to refine my strategy in the following ways. -use bullet points, full sentences are unnecessary -memorise cfai command words and the specific language they use in answet keys -lots of cfai am practice exams hopefully that works, i anticipate that it will