After receiving the test results

After you receive your test results ( L2 & L3) and if you pass wat is the first thing would you do?

If i fail, I will scream out “Mamma Mia, here we go again, my my” But if I pass, I will Tattoo CFA FOR LIFE across my stomach.

Pass: 1. Let all my family know. 2. Fill out my company expense reimbursement form. 3. Be really giddy (almost annoyingly so) all day… possibly week. FAIL 1. Feel like an idiot. 2. Got to the gym to release the bad energy. . . . X. Recognize its not the end of the world.

Pass 1. Inform my family and all my friends of my success via emails and text messages 2. Finish the workday normally with a slight bounce in my step 3. Head to the bar Fail 1. Cut off communication with the outside world for the near future 2. Console myself all day by commiserating with co-workers and fellow AF-ers with zero productivity 3. Head to the bar

thank my wife for her support.

Pass: Yell F@$K YEAH at the top of my lungs followed by “Drinks on me!” Call my wife and inform her we are going to Hawaii Drink heavily Fail: Possibly vomit Sit and stare and the computer screen Log out and log back in to double-check Sit and stare and the computer screen Possibly vomit Email my wife and inform her we are not going to Hawaii Consider study plans for next year Drink heavily

Either way, I’m hitting a patio and not returning to the office. Oddly enough, I’ll have more shots if I pass.