after the exam

so how do you feel?

i think i can have 2 wrong answers (not including the ones i though i answered correctly) in the am session… i made asilly mistake there

in the afternoon i had 13 doubts…

how does my odds look?

today i was very sad cause i made some really silly mistakes… but well hope i can prove the institute i deserve the pass…

good luck to all of you !!!

jorge

I made some VERY silly mistakes too. Wonder if most people did?

well such is life i guess… just hope i didnt failed in “my good ones”

Op, if you really did as well as you say, you quite obviously passed w flying colors.

mmm Topperharley… Im telling you my bad ones… obviously on the am exam i can have 0.5 of every point played and fail…

I think i have 10 surely wrong on the pm ( i checked every question at home)… just hoping to have not many more mistakes on that section… (not counting possible wrongs on ethics )

In the AM i felt pretty good… but i know i have 4 subsection wrong for sure…

So make your maths… im very nervous… at level 2 and 1 i didnt feel that way :frowning: i couldnt sleep yesterday…

mmm Topperharley… Im telling you my bad ones… obviously on the am exam i can have 0.5 of every point played and fail…

I think i have 10 surely wrong on the pm ( i checked every question at home)… just hoping to have not many more mistakes on that section… (not counting possible wrongs on ethics )

In the AM i felt pretty good… but i know i have 4 subsection wrong for sure…

So make your maths… im very nervous… at level 2 and 1 i didnt feel that way :frowning: i couldnt sleep yesterday…