After the Exam

Wedding reception for me. More than likely I’ll turn into ‘being that guy’ who gets too drunk and ruthlessly hits on bridesmaids. After that my bro just turned 21 so I’ll be hanging out with him for a few days at his college ripping up the town. After that, I will be playing GTA San Andres since I love the game and my pal has a PS2.

I don’t know. I might go see the hockey game tomorrow.

my gf (who I have very much neglected over the last few months!) is taking me out to dinner, and we are planning to get very drunk - even though its a sunday night.

Gonna stick new HIDs in my car and fix my desktop that fried. So many things I put off to study for this exam!!

afterthat i will sleep for 250 hours as CFAI recommended

Johnny Walker Black on the Rocks… lots of it.

im beingthatguy ahahaahahahah

I will go to my favourite restaurant, have a nice bottle of wine and chill…

Start on the CFA exam #2 at a ski lodge… and work on my job applications.

I going to cruz home after the exam and review the material for the questions I think I might have missed. Then Sunday I’ll probably take a “wind-down” practice exam. Maybe Secret Sauce and Qbank if I’m feel’n it…

i like the sound of that mmurphy!

mmurphy_ia Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I going to cruz home after the exam and review the > material for the questions I think I might have > missed. Then Sunday I’ll probably take a > “wind-down” practice exam. Maybe Secret Sauce and > Qbank if I’m feel’n it… You must know Daj224.