Age of CFA Level III candidates

programmer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 32 and ready to put studying behind me for good. +1

hopefully in two years i will be 32 and ready to put non-work and non-fiction related studying behind me for good at 32! :slight_smile:

me.tega Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I thought this thread was for age not for sniping > @CFASniper > > 32 here… Spent my 20s in medical school and > wondering why I ever waited to get the MD before > quitting. Wow, I’m impressed.

cpk123 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > so I am old - 44. me too–44.

turned 34 yesterday

54 steve-o Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cpk123 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > so I am old - 44. > > > me too–44.

69, top that.

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 69, top that. age or position?

That’s really great. I was starting to feel way out on the tail. wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 69, top that.

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 69, top that. Wow that makes me feel good: 41 here 1984 Sounds almost impossible to me I was in high school but, that is the price of getting old. First thing that pops in my head when I here 1984 is the Van Halen album. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_(Van_Halen_album)

Results wil be in just before birthday no. 33. And, in case you care, mean age (excluding data given in days or moons or formulas) so far is 31.6271.