27, though I feel VERY young compared to those 30+ who feel old. :stuck_out_tongue:

28ā€¦ and here I thought I was still young!

I wasnā€™t going to post here unless I was the oldest (real) age thus far. Unfortunately, here I am posting. I can only be comforted by the fact that I have two colleagues still on Level I that are a couple years older than I am!

I think Iā€™m the only 31 y.o. so far. woo hoo!

23 here

iā€™m 33 (ouch! hated writing and even thinking that). but, have not signed up for Level 2 yet so technically not a Level 2 candidate no idea what iā€™m waiting for.

1. and getting ready for the quarter-life crisis Level 2 is SURE to bring on.
  1. Isnā€™t the average CFA level 1 candidate 28? How old is the average level 2, 3 candidate? Iā€™m surprised that the responses are from people so young. Perhaps the oldies arenā€™t postingā€¦

I will be celebrating my 20th wedding anniversary with in two months.

Jamesdc - 20th wedding anniv in 2 mosā€¦ congrats on that front.

25 and ready for the quarter life crisis too!

rrmm Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 23. Iā€™ve been on my own since 16, so I actually > feel like iā€™m 30! People actually think Iā€™m 30 > when they guess my ageā€¦ughh!!! Funny you say that, I am 26 as mentioned above and been on my own since 16 as well and feel 35ā€¦working and going to school since 16 on my own has taken a toll on me but has thought me a lot of life lessons and matured me up much faster than most people my age, hence I have been working in the financial industry in quite good roles since 20.

23 , turn to 24 on 3rd march but the real problem would be when have to show 4 years experience to CFAIā€¦i am worried about it more than clearing L2 & L3

128nigel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > raghuram_86 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 21, turning 22 in March > > Have you already finished undergrad? Im graduating > in april, therefore I canā€™t register for L2 before > the march 17th deadline. > > Iā€™m 21, turning 22 in April btw. Yes I Graduated in April last year and have been working since thenā€¦ Where r u from?

just waitinā€™ for the sun to come out so I can work out my age on the sun-dialā€¦

22ā€¦The four year CFA rule sucks, it used to be 3 before AND I have 0, so canā€™t become a Charter holder before 25-26ā€¦