Age!!

1. 2 years equity research and 1 year of private equity have made me feel a lot older mind you.

wow, there are a lot of b-days today… 31

RealWarriorsOnlyPlease Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why not? I would like to be successful in > finance. I want to learn as much as I can however > I can. > > Did Dec 06 and June 07 for 1 and 2… working on > three now and then I can put the tests behind me > until I hit the experience req. When did you graduate? Im curious because I just wrote L1 in Dec, and wont be able to register for L2 till I grad in April, which automatically means June 09 for L2. Had it not been for this I could potentially be a L3 candidate at 23 aswell. Its looking like 24 now though… damn

24 and hope to be finished (with the test at least) before I’m 25.

I graduated in May 2006… I’m young for my grade.

41, but I still have a long time horizon.

Hi, Got the award this time. Oldest of the posts. 44 and kicking.

34 in a couple of months. Have the knees of a 68 year old. Fat and bald too. Born in a country where life expectancy in low 50’s. So I have one foot in the grave. Ok, gotta go change my profile on match.com. Seem to be having no luck there. Wonder why.

1. But my wife telles me I act about 12. Does that count? I’ll take second place.
  1. But I act about 12 accordingto the wife.

38… What guy our age doesn’t act like a 12 yr old Gooman. Who the hell wants to grow up…

Best of luck for mature candidates!! I am 40 and just passed LIII last year. Though I am 40, according to Tanita body scanner, my metabolic age is 12 or under. That explains a lot…

22 which I still will be in June. Barely legal state side! I had a dream that I passed and someone from CFAI called me up and told me I was the youngest person to ever pass all 3 levels LOL. As if that would ever happen!

Wow, there actually *are* people older than me here who are studying… I’m 39.

Right when I felt young and good, Halifax had to come up with that post.

27 in 1.5 months’ time!