Agree - disagree questions

For morning session, if the answer is “agree”, while my answer is “disagree”, do I get any scores? …Say if part of my explanation is right.

No.

Doubtful. Usually if you say you agree, you do not have to explain anything.

If it is given in two colums, first asking you to circle agree/disagree and then asking for explanation in the second column (1) you first need to get agree/disagree right. If you are incorrect here, you loose all the points because then will not grade your explanation. (2) assuming you got the agree/disagree part right, then your explanation will be graded based on how well you have described your supporting reason. if it carries 2 points, then my understanding is that you may get a partial credit here…

Are you sure that they won’t correct the second part if you got the first right?

are you guys sure? i read that they are mutually exclusive.

My understaning is that They wont correct if you get the agree/disagree incorrect. if you are wrong there, then wont proceed.

They can’t be mutually exclusive b/c if its Disagree you have to state Why, and if the correct answer was Agree then you are wrong on both.

Let’s use two examples here. Example 1, Say the correct answer is “Disagree”. If my first colume answer is wrong, which I write “Agree”, but I still explain why I agree, my partial explanation could be right. Do I get any scores? Example 2, Say the correct answer is “Agree”. If my first column anser is “Disagree”, then even with my explanations, I will not get any scores, right?

No score NO score

Ex 1) No Ex 2) No

krishna1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My understaning is that They wont correct if you > get the agree/disagree incorrect. if you are wrong > there, then wont proceed. that is my understanding as well

so you can hedge credit risk but not your exam answers. what kind of world are we living in?