AIG

Sucks big huge elephant balls. Discuss…

Just posted a note on this. I don’t like this company at all. I do not know what would have happened exactly should AIG had been let go. Bonuses… no they don’t deserve them. But, if you don’t give them, then theres a good chance those workers will leave. Now you’ve enhanced the problem. Lack of talent in AIG that can effectively wind it down (assuming these people have the talent to do this). Incentives NEED to be put in place. We are going about this all wrong. Your angry, I’m angry, we all want blood. I just as you have lost a considerable amount of money. I’ve lost over 60k in this shithole market. But we need to proceed logically and not act on emotions here. There needs to be incentives for workers at AIG to run the company correctly or wind it down. If they do a good job… then get bonuses etc…

Why do people need the bonuses NOW to stay on. Wouldn’t they just collect their bonus and then leave?

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why do people need the bonuses NOW to stay on. > Wouldn’t they just collect their bonus and then > leave? I agree. This is why I would much rather see bonuses pushed to performance/correctly performing duties of winding down. However, again I do not know what would happen should nothing was paid. I simply am saying that what is going on right now with the screaming for blood at AIG is totally illogical. People are emotional and that is all.