Aimee from Tampa...you there?

In the research dept.

MF or equity?

in equity for the research liason position. The MF research associate position says you have to handle a high volume of phone calls, is this directly with the Fin advisors and do you have any idea what they consider to be a high volume? I dont want to be sitting on a phone all day.

Well, to be fair I believe the research liason role takes phone calls all day as well. Yeah, I would say that’s the biggest knock against the position, you spend a lot of time (maybe 1/3) on the phone talking to advisors. Most of the time to give advice, but also answering silly questions about share classes, fees, etc.

I just spoke with a guy in the MF dept regarding the position and he said the phone calls were a small part of the job. I’m gonna apply for the position and see how things go. RJ seems like the best opportunity for me in tampa.

Yeah, if you find it’s not for you then you can always turn it down… doesn’t hurt to at least apply and find out more about it. If you have any questions for me just let me know. Good luck!

“Other candidates are a better match for this position.” andddd rejected.

That sucks

Ah well…back to the books I guess. I’ve applied at about 40 ER positions across the US but no response, yet.

Sorry about that. I’m actually surprised you got a response at all, they usually don’t bother if they don’t want to interview you. Good luck with the rest of your applications!

USFBULL… When did you interview at RJ for the Research liaison position?