ajilon finance

recruiter contacted me looking for me to send resume. seems kind of shady to me that a staffing agency would name themselves Ajilon Finance, but if anyone has had past experience with them please let me know

there legit… they contacted you thought? suspect…

nah actually i hooked up with one of them via linked in. they are legit huh?

They got me a back office interview with Citi a long time ago. WHen I say back I mean Delaware (the backest of back offices). SO, yes they are legit, but I don’t think they are ticket to a capital markets position.

It’s unlikely they will be recruiting for front office jobs. But they are legit if you want something in accounting, corporate finance planning & Analysis, etc.

I met with one of their recruiters once. His emails were full of spelling errors which just gave me the wrong impression from the beginning. During the in-person interview, he was just unprofessional. I dealt with several recruiting firms a few months ago and Ajilon would be the only one that I would not recommend. This is just based on my experience with this particular recruiter. Nonetheless, it really bother me that they would hire such an individual as a recruiter.

I met with one of the recruiters. I was there no more than an hour when they sent me on a spontaneous interview with a local firm. Seemed like a solid firm (the one i interviewed with) but it wasnt much of a lead as the position was basically filled. So overall they didnt do much for me.

Just out of curiousity, who are the top firms out there? I’ve been going through M Page thus far…

I got my current craptastic job through Ajilon. I don’t know if they ever have FO opp’s but it’s worth a shot just to at least talk to them. If they bring you opp’s that suck, just tell them no.

I think when they say " Finance" they really mean low level accounting .

Rudeboi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think when they say " Finance" they really mean > low level accounting . bingo.

Not only that, this is the thing with recruiters: Let’s say you talk to recruiter X and he is your assigned to you, even if he is the worst recruitier ever and never gets you interviews or returns your calls, you can’t switch, unless he doesn’t contact you for 6 months. So you have to be carefull who you go with or you can be stuck. Oh yeah that place is pure back office gigs, I would try execusearch, they have some good jobs there.

topher Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I got my current craptastic job through Ajilon. I > don’t know if they ever have FO opp’s but it’s > worth a shot just to at least talk to them. If > they bring you opp’s that suck, just tell them no. You’re not alone. Rudeboi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think when they say " Finance" they really mean > low level accounting . True. elrecio81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Not only that, this is the thing with recruiters: > Let’s say you talk to recruiter X and he is your > assigned to you, even if he is the worst > recruitier ever and never gets you interviews or > returns your calls, you can’t switch, unless he > doesn’t contact you for 6 months. So you have to > be carefull who you go with or you can be stuck. > Oh yeah that place is pure back office gigs, I > would try execusearch, they have some good jobs > there. Also true.